Road signs are among the most important components of traffic technology, and therefore we have placed great emphasis from the outset on the compliance of our road signs with the strictest quality requirements.
Road signs are designed and manufactured in accordance with the applicable professional regulations, and we also provide installation services if requested.
If you intend to notify or advertise, choose our sign manufacturing service!
● information systems for public areas
● information boards
● design, manufacturing and installation of advertisement billboards.
Road signs and billboards are made of different types of base sheet using a variety of covering films depending on the type of use.
● aluminium sheet (2 mm)
● galvanised steel sheet (1.5 mm)
● galvanised steel sheet with treated back (1.5 mm)
● Dibond sheet (2mm)
● Laminated board (6.5 mm or 9 mm)
● CAL – non-reflective film
● EG – light-reflecting film
● HI – high-luminescence light-reflecting film
● HIP – high-luminescence, metal-free light-reflecting
film with microprisms
● DG – light-reflecting diamond film with wide-angle prism lenses
Sign rims and frames
In order to ensure greater resistance, road signs and billboards are fitted with a rim or an aluminium frame.
Installing road signs
We also supply supporting devices and fixtures for our signs, including simple posts and a variety of bracing structures.
Thanks to our years of experience in manufacturing and installing signs and supporting structures, we can offer quality services for your needs.